Salon Price Zahara Bangkok Sukhumvit
The Latest Zahara Hair Salon Bangkok Prices are Available now!
Dont forget to check out our Promotions Page too
All of our Professional salon consultations are Free of charge.
Prices for some services increase for longer and thicker hair –
We promise to always provide clear costs upon meeting client at salon discussing options
To ensure No hidden extras or nasty surprises at Checkout, we get Payments out the way before starting.
- We prefer Thai Baht (Money exchange next door to our salon)
- We also accept Visa & Mastercard (Surcharge 2.5%)
- Cards payments before starting to ensure they work abroad & with our machine.
Table of Contents
Still Not Sure on Salon Prices & Costs?
Dont worry! We always provide free consultations at the salon and give you a full price breakdown first. We do not start anything until we review your hair and various options and costs for you.
- The Length & Thickness of your hair will determine Cost for many of our hair color or hair treatment services
- Your hairs health and previous color history can also mean different treatments & services are needed
- If hair is Dry or Damaged different Treatment may be advised.
Free Salon Consultation
We will know exactly how much it costs only when we can actually see your hair in person and chat with you, until then please use our prices above as a guide.
We do not charge for our Professionals to review your hair and spend time chatting with you. Our salon consultations are free of charge and you are under no obligation to continue with services if you dont want to.
Its Important that you explain everything that you have done to your hair In the Past. We need to know this because sometimes there are limitations on what we can do, especially if you have colored your hair before or done chemical straightening in the past.
Don’t Worry we can work with All Hair Types
We are one of the few International salons in Bangkok to cater to All International hairtypes, that means our stylists have been Internationally trained, speak sufficient English and have decades of experience working with Western hair types, Caucasian, Asian, Arab, African. You will be in the best of hands.